Cards, Cards, Cards!

It's Card Week over at the House of Paper! Here are some that I made for the HOP newsletter.

For this "hello" card I used the adorable new Fancy Pants "It's the Little Things" collection. I LOVE the papers! To see my instructions on how to make that flower, check out the HOP Blog (click here). In the instructions, I used a border punch for the flower. But as you can see from this flower below, you don't have to.


Here's another card using the new Fancy Pants "It's the Little Things" collection. (Did I tell you how much I love this paper???) And those playing cards are sooo cute! I fussy-cut out all of the flowers and used some popdots for diminsion.


Here's a card using Pink Paislee's Soiree line. Sooo fun & cheery! The flowers were made using a Tim Holtz diecut (a friend let me use her Sizzix Big Shot at a recent scrap retreat!)


Here's another card using Pink Paislee's Soiree line. I really adore this collection! I used a stamp to make the flowers, then cut them out and nested them.


And here's a cute one using The Girls Paperie "Jubilee" collection. The papers are so sweet! I made the butterflies using a Martha Stewart punch.


Thanks for looking!

Comments

Denver said…
Those are very Beautiful!
Bruno Moura said…
Well done! Really cool!

Cheers from brazil
Anonymous said…
Beautiful!! :)
Unknown said…
those cards are amazing!!!
Xenia Olivia said…
I love the "you make such a cute pair" one :)))

xx Olivia

http://0liviaschoice.blogspot.com

Popular Posts