Tagged by Susanne

INSTRUCTIONS:
Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so:
1. Skittles
2. Last Minute Lyn
3. melsdream
4. Loquacity of Latharia
5. Dalovely Damanda

Next select five people to tag: Lora, Mandy, Karen (kaj), Heather, and Dawn.

Now answer the following questions:
What were you doing 10 years ago?
Let's see...in July of 1997 I was probably going crazy planning for my wedding. We got married in Sept. 1997. (Can't believe it's been 10 yrs!!)

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Hmmm, July 2006. Checking my calendar, my boss was on vacation which means I was here...WORKING.

Five snacks you enjoy:
Quasadillas
Tostido chips with Queso dip
Chips & Salsa (do you see a trend here?)
Margaritas (they count, right?)
Pretzels

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
Almost every Beatles song
Groove is in the Heart - DeeLite
Love Shack - B52s
I've Got Friends in Low Places - Garth Brooks
Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen (do you notice the Kareoke theme here?)

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
Pay off debts
Buy houses for family
Make one AWESOME Scrap-House in my back yard (like a guest house) but just for ME to scrap!!
Buy some cars
Go on vacation and travel the world

Five bad habits:
biting my nails
back seat driving
not washing my face everynight before bed :O
eating fast food lunch everyday
drinking Dr. Pepper for breakfast! :O

Five things you like doing:
scrapping
reading
math puzzles/riddles
playing cards with my family
eating out

Five things you would never wear again:
Thongs!!! (I hear ya, Susanne)
Bikini (I don't think I'll ever fit into one again)
velour
big bangs
fake press-on nails (they always pop off and I find them stuck in weird places)

Five favorite toys:
umm, do scrap "toys" count?
My cropadile
My sticker tweezers
My digital camera
My DVR (whoot!!)
My CD player (because I'm not cool enough to own an I-Pod)

Comments

Latharia said…
AWESOME!! And I think you're cool, even with a CD player. :D I didn't own an iPod until 6 months ago!

Popular Posts