I'm in Love!



Ok, so after still being mad all week at the stupid Vista (I do have to say though that our computer is running much better and looks awesome) hubby took me to Best Buy last night. And he bought me a new HP Printer/Scanner (flatbed). It's AWESOME! Can't wait to hook it up and play with it.

And THEN...as an Anniversary gift, he bought me a green Ipod Nano! How cute is it??? I can't wait to load it up with my songs. (I still don't know much about it...other then it plays songs! HaHA I'm such an old fart) But he redeemed himself and I feel better about the whole Vista debacle! Phew!

Comments

Chiara said…
So glad that he took care of you and you are loving your Nano
Latharia said…
I've got me one of them! But it's white (which is great for me!). It came with me on the trip & kept me entertained on the long flight down & back!!!

Popular Posts