Friday I'm in Love!

"Monday you can hold your head
Tuesday Wednesday stay in bed
Or thursday watch the walls instead
It's friday i'm in love." - The Cure

Ahhh, it's Friday. My migraine is gone. I'm getting my tv stand delivered today. I'm hoping to scrap this weekend. It's all good.

Ok, here's an update on my "This Is Me" journal. I'm behind in posting, so here goes...

Here's my cover...a bit busy, I know. But I love the paper. (It looks better in real life)


Here's my IMHO (In My Honest Opinion) Page...just some stuff I think about...


Here's my Hobbies page.


And I'm behind in some pages. But here's my Mix Tape page.


I hope to do the rest (Fav Friend of the Moment, Daily Drive, and Secret) this weekend!

Comments

Marianna said…
I love the cover!!! It's not busy lol.. trust me :-) and I love the rest!!! I cant wait to get started on mine!

Popular Posts