Tag...I'm it!

Ok, Debbi T tagged me...so guess I'm it!

Here are my random/weird facts:
1. Hubby and I just had our 10th Anniversary.
2. I like to eat chips and drink soda for breakfast.
3. My new kitty likes to jump in the shower and walk around the edge while I'm showering.
4. I love gum but I have TMJ so I can only chew it for a few minutes then I have to spit it out.
5. I don't like answering the phones at work because I always end up having to handle the "weird/annoying" callers.
6. I like hats but don't wear them very often. (I used to have a hat collection.)
7. Post-It notes ROCK.

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself (on your blog, we all want to know them).
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

And I tag:
Tawnya
Rebecca
Mimi
Karen (kaj)
Heather
Chiara
Adriann

Comments

Debbi Tehrani said…
What fun facts, Amanda! Thanks for taking on my tag!

Popular Posts