uggggh

ok...so I'm sick. I've been sick all week with a head cold, cough, sore throat...et'c. So, today I finally feel well enough to walk over to the computer. This is what I did today:

I saw this great idea in the magazine "Scrapbook Play." This family all went to a photo booth, and had their pics taken. Then went home, and she made them all (even the guys) do a simple scrapbook layout using the photos. All they had to do was fill out a pre-made survey, do a name tag and add the photos. And then you've got your own family album with contributions from everyone. I figured it would be a fun "family craft" project to do with my parents down.

So we don't have a photo booth around here, so I "made" my own. I made everyone stand in front of a blank wall. And took four back to back shots of each. (whatever I got is whatever I got...they weren't allowed to have redos or complain! haha) Then I uploaded them into my computer, cropped them into wallet size and turned them sepia colored. Then inserted them all onto a sheet. I'll just cut them straight down and it'll be like we got that little sheet right out of the photo booth! We even got pics of the cats! I can't wait to do this (once I'm feeling better...oh, and if you look closely at my pics, you'll see how tired and sick I look! Eliana took my pics...isn't she good for being 8?) When my sister, bro-in law and nephew come down, I'll do the same thing with them and add them later. I'll post my album and their fabulous layouts once we do them this week!

Comments

Latharia said…
Oh, you poor sick thing! :( I do love your clever idea to make your own photo booth, though ... that is just too fun! Even sick, you're a genius!
this is awesome. I am totally stealing this idea from you!!!! although I am not sure I am going to be ale to get everyone to make a LO. LOL
kaj said…
Can't wait to see the layout..

Did someone THROW that cat??? LOL!

Popular Posts