House of Paper

This weeks theme for the Design Team was to use the KI Memories Pop Culture line. I'm in love with this line! So great. Here are my creations. This first one is a calendar that I made using cardboard as the backing. I used the KI Softies (LOVE those!) Corners to hold the picture in. I didn't adhere the corners to the picture though...I glued the corners onto cardstock. That way I can easily pop a new picture in there whenever the mood strikes! (Maybe I'll change it every month!) The second is a layout using the KI Pop Culture. Orlando just got the girls a Nintendo Wii (I think he really wanted it for himself! haha) and they had a blast playing the bowling game. (the girls are so good at it!) To check out the other great House of Paper creations, CLICK HERE.

Comments

Latharia said…
Wow! Great pages, Damanda!! :D
Adriann said…
Gorgeous papers! It looks like you are having a ball with your DT assignments.
Unknown said…
Yummma!!! Love them!!!
Gaius Polt said…
That is a really cool layout. I like the way the right side looks!
Rachael said…
Looks awesome!!!!

I totally love that paper line too!
scrappermimi said…
That calendar is great! Love it! I bet you love to look at it each day!
Sarah said…
Love them!! And the calendar TOTALLY rocks!
Heather said…
these totally rock!

Popular Posts