Aren't These Too Cute?

Ok...I had to post my latest creations and give myself a little pat on the back. I think these turned out SO cute (if I do say so myself) because I didn't think they would! haha I got these little lunchboxes at the $1 spot in Target awhile back. They had stale Now-and-Later candies in them. ew. But the boxes were adorable. So I trimmed and cut and glued and attached and viola! I like how they turned out. I made these for my FlaminGals! Get it? Flamingo Gals (since we're from FL) smooched together to make FlaminGals?? Get it! NOT the Flaming Gals! hahahaha That's me on the left, Karen in the middle, and Heather on the right. We met up at Karen's house last night for a little crop. Heather brought delcious dip and Karen made a delicious pasta meal! We didn't get many layouts done, but when does that ever happen? We danced and sang to Grease songs and had a blast! Can't wait to do it again!

Comments

scrapperjen said…
Those are WAY too cute - I love them!
I'm glad you ladies had a good time.
I WILL SURVIVE!
Chiara said…
okay love the song now I have to figure out how to do that on my blog LOL
Unknown said…
Wow!! They are very CUTE indeed!! Well done!
Hmm guess what song is stuck in my head ;)
OK, you three are friggin adorable
kaj said…
How did I miss this?
I LOVE my little suitcase that Amanda made for me. It is SO cute!
We had so much fun. Can't wait to do that again!
Latharia said…
Yes, they are TOO CUTE! One more reason to love ya! :D
Marianna said…
These are adorable! you keep talking about all sorts of cool things you get at the dollar bins from target. Then I get all excited and go to get me some and can never find any :-( lol.
Heather said…
I absolutely LOVE mine! It is sitting in my scrap space so I can see it daily (and snatch a kiss now and then too!) Thank you again...so much!

Popular Posts