My Celebrity Look-Alikes!







Ok...I've done this three times using three different recent photos. They recommend you try it several times and whomever pops up in all of them is your celebrity twin. Well, I guess my twin is Annette Bening followed by some old lady named Vaira. (who?!?) I guess it could be worse...they could say I look like Larry King or something! I always get a kick out of doing these! You should try it. CLICK HERE to try it out. Post in my comments who you look like...or better yet, post it on your blog too! I'd love to see it. Have fun!

Comments

Rachael said…
How fun!! I'm doing mine right now!!

I got Christi Brinkley twice!! Condaleeza Rice came up once as did Louis Armstrong!! LOL I think it must've been the way my head was tilted! LOL

Thanks for the fun!
scrapperjen said…
Those are great! I've got mine posted too - must we bring up Ron Howard? :)
Latharia said…
Totally like Vaira Vike-Freiberger. I never knew. LOL.

Popular Posts