July 4 PAD - HFCS

Hooray for foods that no longer use High Fructose Corn Syrup! HFCS is a horrible sweetner that comes from corn and makes us all fat! So, in my quest to eat better, I am trying to buy foods that no longer contain High Fructose Corn Syrup. But, almost EVERYTHING has HFCS in it! Breads, cereals, snacks...everything! So I now read all labels before buying food. I've even got the family into giving it up. They are reading labels too! The girls have changed their cereal to avoid it and Orlando gave up his Wonder Bread. I'm so proud of them! I love that we are all trying together to eat better.

Comments

Chiara said…
very cool and so proud of you
WTG, now I am going to start reading my labels for this. I will give it up too
Amy said…
yahhh!! You love english muffins!!!

Popular Posts