PAD July 1 - Eating Better

Ok, so I'm playing along with the House of Paper gals and we're doing a "Photo-a-Day" challenge (PAD) where we take a photo everyday and then do an album for each day with all of our photos. Sounds like fun! Here's my first day's topic...eating better. As you can see, I'm drinking a TON of water every day. I got this cool looking pink sports bottle that keeps track of my water intake. I fill it with ice every morning and then I keep refilling it with water at work. I try to drink about 3 of these per day. That's 72oz of water. (or 9 glasses of water) I normally don't make it to three of these yet...but I'm trying. And I'm eating Fat Free Light Yogurt with Grape Nuts for breakfast! No more eating peanut butter crackers and a Dr. Pepper for breakfast! I am a changed woman and I feel all the better for it!

Comments

Heather said…
Love it! Great pic! SO glad you are playing along with me! :)
kaj said…
Yeah! Don't you just LOVE that flavor of Publix yogurt? I discovered it a couple of weeks ago. Yum!
love the photo Amanda and not only am I playing along with the photo for a day but also with turning my health around

Popular Posts