PAD July 10 - Vitamins


After being sick for about 2 months (repeated cases of strep throat) I've decided to treat my body better! I knew I needed to start boosting my immunity. I've never really liked vitamins. They taste funny and make your pee look like it's radioactive! But, these are not bad at all! I'm taking a One-A-Day vitamin, extra vitamin C and....FISH OIL! I did NOT want to take this. I heard how nasty it tasted. But this one, no joke, tastes like Lemon Meringue Pie! It's actually quite tasty! So I've been dedicated to taking these each morning...and I actually have been feeling pretty good!

Comments

Heather said…
good for you girl! I need to get better about taking my vitamin.
Chiara said…
I love this picture. I am so lax about vitamins
Lis said…
Good for you!
.tawnya. said…
I never take vitamins. Gives me something to think about. Thanks for the great idea! :)
Amy said…
I am so proud of you!!! :)
Latharia said…
You are doing AWESOME! :) (uh, and we take our fish oil in caplets!)
good for you!!! so proud
Nnairda's said…
Yikes! I can't get with the fish oil. I try as best as I can to get my vitamins through my diet. But I'm sure it's offset with all of the bad stuff I put in too.

Good luck with your improved health!

Adriann

Popular Posts