PAD July 11 - Three FlaminGals!


Guess where I got to go to tonight? To scrap with Heather and Karen, my fellow fabulous FlaminGals! We went to Heather's gorgeous house and met her husband Steve and her kids, Stevie and Alyson. (who were all very nice!) Steve made us a wonderful pasta and chicken dish! And Karen made this fabulous shrimp and rice dish. I brought some "Flamingo Juice" as Stevie called it. (It was a Long Island Ice Tea with juices instead of soda...and no the kids didn't get any!) Here we are enjoying the drinks in really cool flamingo glasses that Heather got us. AND Karen got us flamingo glasses too filled with our favorite candy! What sweet gals! We ate a fabulous dinner and then scrapped all night. I had so much fun with these two!

The first photo is my official photo of the day. Here are some others from the evening. Heather got this big plastic flamingo as our mascot and named him "Plastico Flamingo" HAHAHAHA


Here she is making out with him:


And here he is with Karen:

Comments

you souther gals could definitely give us northern gals a run for our money
Chiara said…
you girls had such fun
Johnna said…
These are awesome pics -- love your cocktail glasses!! We would be incredibly out of control if we all got together (someday on our to-do list!)
Latharia said…
Oh, awesome pictures! Love how you all color coordinated with your attire. :D
Birdie said…
Fabulous pics! I want one of those cocktails the next time I scrap!
Lis said…
Fun, fun fun! I like how you're all color coordinated!

Popular Posts