PAD July 13


So this is a photo taken by me looking into the side of a firetruck! I got the idea from Karen's (sethro) PAD a few days ago where she took the photo of herself in the car door's mirror. I thought "how cool!" and remembered her photo when we pulled up along side this fire truck at a stop light. I grabbed my camera (conveniently sitting in my purse next to me...see, you HAVE to always have your camera ready during these PAD months!) and sheepishly took my photo thinking "if any of those firemen are watching me, they have got to be thinking she's NUTS taking a photo of a fire truck while grinning like a dork!" But real scrapbookers aren't afraid to look like dorks if it means we'll get a cool photo and layout from it!

Comments

OK this is friggin awesome!!!
Johnna said…
Love this photo!!
Snappy Chique said…
that is way to funny!!!!
Chiara said…
oh this is just so very cool
Latharia said…
Amen...not afraid to look like a dork! Love the shot!

Popular Posts