PAD July 15 - The Office


Welcome to my office...well, my desk that is. It's not my office. I just run it. I'm the Executive Administrative Assistant/Office Manager for an Insurance and Investment office. I do lots of paperwork! But I've been here for 12 years now and it's a good job AND it's close to home. If you'll notice, I've got my bobbleheads on my desk and my calendar of "The Office" on the wall. (oh, and see my big pink water bottle!) So, not too exciting...but this is what I do 5 days a week!

Comments

kaj said…
Nice photo of you at work.
Heather said…
you are adorable! How come I don't look that cute in a headband?!
Chiara said…
oh aren't you the cutest
Johnna said…
Love your bobbleheads -- you rock for running that office!
Lis said…
Nice work pic.
Latharia said…
Great "action" shot of you ... it looks like (a) you're working and (b) you're happy about it!! :D
Amy said…
Hey that office looks familiar! hahah Such a cute pic! You DO look cute!!!

Popular Posts