PAD July 22 - My favorite thing...

So my new Honda Accord is pretty cool. It has some neat little gadgets and accessories. BUT, this is my FAVORITE thing about my new car. These three little buttons on the steering wheel. I can flip through the radio modes (FM1, FM2, AM, Auxiliary, CD) and then change the channels and adjust the volume. SWEET! I don't have to take my eyes off the road or lean over just to find the radio buttons on the console. Nope. It's right under my thumb. It's the best...really. (I remember Karen (kaj) took a photo and did a layout like this of her steering wheel buttons a long time ago and I remembered that photo when I got my car with similar buttons and thought "Oh, I should do that too!" So, THANKS, Karen!)

Comments

Latharia said…
It's the little things in life, isn't it? Great shot!
Chiara said…
I have those buttons but they are actually hidden
kaj said…
You're welcome! I still LOVE those buttons!!
Johnna said…
How awesome - I'm quite jealous of this little feature!
Dawn Lindstrom said…
As we say in Massachusetts, "Wicked pissa!" Just pahk that new cah in the pahking lot.
Snappy Chique said…
I used to have a car with those. I miss those buttons!!!
scrapdolly said…
I read this so much but rarely comment.
Your pictures give me so much pleasure each day

As s result you have been tagged xx

http://dollysdreamings.typepad.com/dollys_dreamings/

Popular Posts