PAD July 23 - Universal Studios


So we left today for Orlando. We decided to spend the afternoon/evening at Universal Studios since we have our Annual Passes. It was very crowded and very hot. So we waited in a long line for Jaws and then E.T. Here we are on the Jaws ride. I told them to act scared! haha Belicia actually was a little "worried" on the whole ride, not knowing when Jaws would pop out of the water. Eliana loved it though. They both liked the E.T. ride and once we were done with that, it was pouring outside! So we rode the E.T. ride again. When we finished up the second time, at least the rain was reduced to a drizzle. So we ran from ride to ride to avoid the rain. We went on the Jimmy Neutron ride and then ate dinner at an Irish Pub. And then Orlando made me go on the Mummy ride. The line for single riders was nothing. And since the girls didn't want to ride, Orlando and I each took a turn by ourselves. I was really scared to go on it since it said it was a roller coaster in the dark. I sat next to a really nice kid that warned me when we would fly foward or when we would dip down the track. (he knew I was scared! haha) But I LOVED THE RIDE! It was so fun! I'm really glad Orlando made me ride it. And then we went on the Men in Black ride. That was really fun too. By that time, it was late and Orlando wanted to leave before the fireworks. So we drove over to Lisa's house (his sister) and stayed there for the night. It was a really nice day.

Comments

Heather said…
What a fun picture! I have not ridden the mummy ride or MIB yet...so jealous!
Dawn Lindstrom said…
Love how they are trained for the camera...the "frightened" pose is just perfect.

Popular Posts