PAD July 28 - Netflix


So the girls are with my parents for the next few days. I had to work today and then I came home and crashed. I should've done some laundry and tried to unpack some. But I just didn't have the motivation to do so. So, since the house was nice and quiet, Orlando and I decided to catch up on some of our Netflix DVDs. We're watching the Wire starting with Season 1 so we watched that all evening. And Orlando made chili for dinner! It was so good. The laundry can wait for another day!

Comments

Heather said…
sounds like a GREAT way to spend the evening!
Nnairda's said…
My husband and I are longing for some time spent without the little one. Isn't it wonderful?

Enjoy!

Adriann
Dawn Lindstrom said…
The housework and laundry will always be there tomorrow. The quiet time with the two of you alone will not, so enjoy!
Latharia said…
Great thing to document!!! Awesome picture!

Popular Posts