PAD July 31 - Afternoon Treat


**BIG SIGH** Today is the last day of July...and the last day of my PAD challenge! I have had so much fun taking and posting these photos everyday! And now I just have to get cracking and start working on the album to hold all of these PADs!

This is my new afternoon treat that I've come up with. I'm trying to watch what I eat (well, other then the pizza last night! haha) and these yogurt parfaits from McDonald's are SO good and not too bad for you either! It's thick, creamy low-fat yogurt with fresh strawberries and blueberries and granola! YUM. And along with that, an UNsweetened (that's right...NO sugar) Iced Tea! You can get a large from McDonald's for only $1! And I browse House Of Paper for a few minutes while I take my snack. Such a nice way to get through my afternoon!

Comments

Chiara said…
totally awesome picture
Johnna said…
That looks yummy - I have to try one of them sometime!
Dawn Lindstrom said…
Love the mickey Ds parfaits.
Latharia said…
Great pic to represent a slice of your day ... and a wonderful item to archive for years from now!
Sarah said…
love the pic!! and between the parfait and the pizza in the last post- I'M HUNGRY!!

Popular Posts