PAD July 5 - Sleepy Heads

Orlando's sister and nephews are down visiting over the long weekend. They dragged me to the beach today. (Yes, I live in Florida but I'm not a really a beach person. I like to go about once a year. I'm just not crazy about all the salt and sand and I burn SO easily.) But, I bought a cool new beach umbrella, brought my book and a big cup of ice tea and I was ok for a few hours. The girls played in the shallow water and made sand castles. As soon as we got in the car practically, they both fell asleep. There's just something about the beach that tires you out!

Comments

Chiara said…
I live near the ocean too and hate the beach yuck. I actually do not even like swimming
I hate sand too, I am a pool snob as DH calls me because he loves the beach!
totally love the beach but NOT in the summer. LOL love the photo of these tired little girls
Amy said…
How cute!! I am proud of you for going to the beach AGAIN this weekend.... :)
Snappy Chique said…
look at those sweet sleepy girls!!!
Heather said…
I am not a big beach person either -- hate all that sand, gets everywhere! That is an adorable pic!
Latharia said…
All the years I lived in Florida, I never became much of a beach person, either. But, yes, going to the beach does induce sleepiness, for sure! :D

Popular Posts