PAD July 8 - Kitty Love


Ok, so we are all in love with our new boys. We adopted these adorable brothers on June 26 and they are totally fitting in with our family. They are 7 weeks old today. Following in the Peter Pan theme (our 1 year old female cat's name is Tiger Lily), the girls named the kittens Tootles and Nibs after two of the Lost Boys in the story. Tootles is the darker grey/black kitty on the left and Nibs is the lighter grey kitty on the right. Tiger Lily loves them now and cleans and plays with them. I'm so glad this little cat family is working out!

Comments

kaj said…
Awwww! Chelsea says, "Did someone say kitty?"
Oh my word that is one of the most adorable photos I have seen!!!
Latharia said…
Oh, that is too too cute! My cats want to come over and play.
Chiara said…
that is just precious
Snappy Chique said…
Oh my that picture needs to be on a calendar!!!!!
Heather said…
That is just the most precious photo!
Lis said…
They are so cute - love the names!

Popular Posts