PAD July 9 - Sneakers


These size 7 1/2 New Balance White with Pink/Black/Grey trim sneakers have only been worn...TWICE. Why? I HATE sneakers! I love sandels and high heels and open toed shoes. I don't like socks and I don't like sneakers. So why did I buy them? Because I am going to actually start exercising! And tonight I took my second workout class...ever! It was a spin class and boy, are my legs wondering "what the heck did you just do to us, lady???" I don't think I've used my legs that much in a long time. And that's sad. And that's why I'm doing something about it. And it feels good. And I'm actually excited about going again next week! And I will learn to love these cute sneakers...becauase they'll make me healthy and happier!

Comments

pretty pretty shoes. you go girl
Chiara said…
love your sneakers. I love sneakers and hate heels
Amy said…
yahhhh!!! That is awesome that you went again!! Those shoes will be worn out soon enough.... :)
I love my NB and my mom does too.
Heather said…
hey they look just like mine...except mine are blue and white! ;) way to go on your spin class - proud of you girl!
Latharia said…
That is AWESOME! And I'm sure you can tolerate socks & sneakers for 30 minutes a day, right? :D They'll last a long time, too, if that's the only time you wear them!
Snappy Chique said…
Keep up that motivation because your body will LOVE you for it!!! and you will look cute doing it in those sneakers!!!
Nnairda's said…
Hey you! It's been awhile. Love your PAD! And congrats on your new Caaaaar!!!

Adriann
Lis said…
I hope you get lots of use out of the tennis shoes!
Birdie said…
OK, so Amanda we must be kindred spirits! I have always had the exact same feelings about tennis shoes - HATE 'EM! The only time mine ever get worn is at the gym. Just think how long our tennies will last???

Popular Posts