Sweet Treats!

Ok, now that I think everyone has received theirs, I'll go ahead and post a photo. Just wanted to show you that I followed Leah Fung's video tutorial (see a few posts down on my blog for the video) and made these yummy treats! They are paper cupcakes! They were lots of fun to make. I actually put styrofoam inside of little ceramic pots (for more weight) and used that for my base. Here are some of them upclose (sorry...I'm just proud of them and have to share! haha):














Comments

Chiara said…
It is wonderful Loved mine. Thank you It will be up on my blog soon.
kaj said…
These are all just so pretty. You are so creative and 'sweet'.
Johnna said…
These are so awesome - fabulous job!!
Jen Mc said…
Those are GREAT! I love them!
Latharia said…
You SHOULD share! They turned out so cool! I love mine (it's the one in the front, with the pink flower!) & am showing it off, on my desk!! :D Thank you so much!!
you should be proud. these are awesome
~ Kamie ~ said…
OMG< those are AWESOME!!!

Popular Posts