7 weird random facts...

And to continue with the blog prompts today...Susanne tagged me. So here are 7 weird random facts about me...

1. At work, when I listen to my iPod, I only listen with one earbud...so if the phone rings, or the front door opens, I can hear it. It's a total pain because do you realize how many older songs were recorded with the singer on one mic and the music on the other??? So sometimes I'll only hear "half" the song.
2. I'm a stickler for playing by "the rules." In almost all situations. I really don't feel comfortable going against the grain. (this is why I never skipped a day in school.)
3. At my desk, I have SEVEN different places that show me todays date! (One monthly desk calendar, One yearly wall calendar, One monthly "The Office" wall calendar, One monthly calendar on my computer desktop, one "The Office" daily calendar with quotes, the date on the telephone, and a weird daily quote desk calendar that my boss gave me that I keep out so he can see it.) I like to know for sure what the day is I guess. (Oh, and I didn't count the date on my watch too...and cellphone face!)
4. I have THREE staplers on my desk. One regular, one electric (I'm always afraid I'll get my finger stuck in there even though it's impossible to slide my finger in there) and one heavy duty stapler. You never know which one you'll need...
5. I can't roll my Rs...a very handy thing when speaking Spanish. (which I don't...so it's ok) But my last name has TWO Spanish Rs in it that should probably be rolled. But it's not happening...at least by me.
6. I don't hold my pen "correctly." When I was in grade school, I remember my teacher always "correcting" my thumb everytime she walked by. I hold my thumb up in the "crook" behind my pointer finger in the oddest way. And yet, I think I have pretty "neat" handwriting. So THERE, Mrs. L! ;)
7. I love Bath & Body Works! All the lotions and soaps! Mmmmm, smells so good!

If you're interested, here's my list from last year. CLICK HERE (well, I'm not doing the soda and chips thing anymore!)

If you've read this far, TAG YOU'RE IT! :) Link to my comments and I'll go read your list too!

Comments

Latharia said…
Thanks for playing along with the tag! I didn't know any of that stuff about you, either! I sure wish you lived closer!!! :)
Jen Mc said…
Those are fun facts!
Thanks!

Popular Posts