the girls shaved Orlando's head

Ok...so hubby comes home from work last night and says "I want to shave my head tonight." And I'm groaning under my breath. He's done this a few times before...and I'm never crazy about it when he does. He just gets this urge sometimes.

So we eat dinner and I go in my scraproom (thinking nothing further of it) and the girls come running in to show me the photos they've taken. I guess he was serious and he had them help. :eye roll: Now keep in mind, I didn't take these photos nor was I present for any of this. I wanted nothing to do with this process. (I'm actually quite perturbed that he actually went through with it...I prefer him with hair.)

Here's Eliana starting the process. He had them cut off as much hair as possible before trimming/shaving. She looks nervous.
Photobucket


And Belicia looks rather proud of herself.
Photobucket

We don't have any hair scissors in the house (since we don't cut our own hair). After using our dull house scissors, the girls decided to help with one of their cute pink pairs.
Photobucket

And here comes the shaving part.
Photobucket

Oh, they forgot to take a before photo, so here's a recent one of what he looked like with hair (although he looks extremely tired in this photo).


And ta-da....here's the after photo. All I can say is at least he doesn't have a bumpy head.

Comments

Amy said…
Yikes!! I am surprised he let the girls cut his hair!!! hahaah
Heather said…
I think it looks great! WTG girls! ;)

Popular Posts