What are a couple of your simple pleasures?

This is for Beryl's Blog Challenge! :)

What are a couple of your simple pleasures?



Wiggling my toes in the sand at the beach (even with my weird deformed toe that I fractured when I was a kid and now it has a weird calcium deposit around my toe...I can't bend it!)





















Sitting by the pool, in the shade, reading a book.



























My Red Butt-Ugly "Most Comfortable Shoes in the Whole World" Crocs.

















(notice I have a thing for taking photos of my feet?) Ok, those are my three photos for my simple pleasures! Why not post yours and link back to this thread so I can read yours too!

Comments

Heather said…
yeah, you do seem to have a "thing" for your feet there don't ya? ;)
Lis said…
I feel like I know you on a more personal level now that I know all about your toes. LOL!
totally love your little foot thing. LOL
Chiara said…
great simple pleasures

Popular Posts