Who am I? in 10 sentences

Ok, it's Thursday's Blog Prompt. Thanks again to Beryl for posting the prompts over at House of Paper (my favorite online hangout).

So Who Am I?

1. I'm a wife, mother, daughter, sister...so on. Family is a big deal to me.
2. I'm a friend. Hopefully I'm a pretty good friend.
3. I'm a scrapbooker and crafter. Need those hobbies.
4. I'm a hard worker. I work hard at my job and at my home.
5. I'm a baker. I love to bake and cook when I have time.
6. I'm logical and analytical...sometimes too much.
7. I'm a lover of books, paper, pens. What would we be without these things?
8. I'm a sing-a-long in my car kind of gal. Yes...I'm the one you see singing loudly and bopping around while I drive.
9. I'm a music lover. I love listening to little live music jam sessions and sing along with karaoke.
10. I am silly, quirky, loveable and unique.

Post your 10 and link back so I can read about yours too!

Comments

Heather said…
Just finished my list...http://mommyribs.blogspot.com/2008/10/mein-10-sentences.html
super cool amanda!!! mine are up on my blog

Popular Posts