"Venting" by Amanda

Ok...can I just vent here???

Orlando goes on a fieldtrip with Eliana today. They went on some "nature walk" at Weeki Wachee Springs. I'm very happy that Orlando wants to go on these things since I have to work M-F and can't make them. So far, so good.

Eliana asked if she could take photos from the field trip. I was fine with that. BUT I told Orlando he was responsible for the camera and to make sure it didn't fall in the water or anything. He was fine with that.

Well, he calls me after he's home from the fieldtrip. "Hun, I've got bad news. I lost your camera." ARRRRRRGH!!! What? How? Where??? He thinks he left it on the bus. I made him call the Bus department and they took down his name and phone number. I REALLY hope a nice bus driver finds it before all the afternoon kids get on the bus and find it first and decide they want it.

Granted, it's about 3 years old. But it's a nice digital camera...and it's mine and it works still. And I WANT IT BACK.

I am SO aggrevated. I'll post more later if if I hear anything. ARRRRGH.

Comments

Popular Posts