Happy National Craft Month!!!

I can't believe it's March already! What happened to January and February? Anywho, March is National Craft Month and we're celebrating over in the Craft Lounge at the House of Paper.

Here's my March 1st challenge to you...Get Crafty with your Scissors! I made this lovely family portrait by cutting out our heads from photos and making us clothes and a sun and a tree. I love how it turned out and it was so much fun! I used almost all new products from the KI Memories Daydream and Friends paper lines. (also found in the shop at the House of Paper.) It was SO fun to make!

So I challenge you to make your own paper creation! Come show us what you've made at the HOP and I'll be giving out a RAK (random act of kindness) to someone who's participated. Newbies are definitely welcome to join!

Happy Crafting! :D

Comments

Popular Posts