HOP - Scrapbooking as Art

This week's assignment for the Design Team over at the House of Paper was to come up with items for our homes or walls. Here's what I came up with.

I LOVE the new Crate Paper! I made this shadowbox using mostly the Lillian line. (All can be found in the HOP shop)

















I love this quote: "Let us be grateful to people who make us happy...they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom."

The word "BLOSSOM" is a little hard to read, but I love how it "pops" out in the shadowbox. I added some Stickles to the letters.


And I love Sassafras' new Feltie Critters! Here's a little snail hanging out in the corner.


And the Crate Diecuts are the best!


I used a mix of MM Tiny Alphas (the BEST!) and Crate Alpha Twists.


And I added some Crate Glitter Borders and Diecuts to the outside and added some ribbon and this adorable Sassafras Feltie bird!

















And this is a wall hanging that I made. The top and the bottom pieces are Teresa Collins Large Bracket Covers that I painted. The middle I made from coverstock/cardboard stuff. (the stuff that gets mailed with your orders so your paper doesn't get bent.) And I just added LOTS of goodies from HOP. These are my two cuties.







Thanks for looking at my creations this week! :)

Comments

LG said…
Wow amanda these projects are amazing! Love the cutouts and the layering

thanks for your sweet comment at my blog! Talk to you soon

LG
Chiara said…
you totally rocked this.
Oh wow what CUTE projects! I love the bright colors and all the details!
Jill Oriente said…
Amanda, these are awesome!
TanishaRenee said…
Loooove these!!! Awesome work!

Popular Posts