Ruffled Flowers

Playing along this week at The Next Step blog challenge. I made these ruffled flowers! Aren't they cute?!?


I used some hairspray and water (from June's first week tip) and sprayed the cutout shapes. (figured the hairspray would make them stiffer) Then I used my Basic Grey Magnetic mat to hold the shape down. I didn't have a heat gun but my hairdryer gets hot so it worked great! I shaped the cutouts as I dried them.


And here's my final layout. I had so much fun with this technique!

Comments

Chiara said…
oh you totally rocked this. I need to check out that blog.
Unknown said…
I'm so excited that it worked! Yeah! Very cool flowers!
Johnna said…
Awesome Amanda - love these!
Your flowers turned out gorgeous!!!
Lucy Edson said…
Those flowers are adorable!! Love the dimensional look! Thanks for letting us know the blow drier worked, too!
Jen Mc said…
I love these! VERY cute!
JgWM said…
Your flowers are really cute. Thanks for the update on how the dryer worked.
Gayle

Popular Posts