Get Your Groove Back!

We're having lots of fun this summer over at House of Paper! We all get in a scrapbook funk sometimes...so we're here to help! Over on the message boards, we've got a "Get Your Groove Back" thread. We, the Design Team, will post challenges every week. And we challenge YOU to challenge us. Post what challenges or struggles you have and the DT will try to respond with layouts and tips.

Here's my layout for the "Shabby Chic" challenge and the "Older Photo" challenge:


I had so much fun with this! My old photo was quite "brown/orange" so I went with that color scheme.




I love Crate Paper Diecuts!





Here's my layout for the DT Challenge: What's Your Perfect Night Alone?

I used My Little Shoebox papers on this layout. They have the CUTEST stuff! (check it out in the HOP shop!)

Hope you all have a great week!

Comments

Jill Oriente said…
Those are way cute!
Johnna said…
Awesome job, Amanda - just love your work!!
Chiara said…
you know I love everything you do.
Jen Mc said…
These are GREAT! Good challenges.
Unknown said…
Cute pages! I love them both!

Popular Posts