New Stuff...

Just some new stuff I've been working on...

This is the new Teresa Collins Friendship line. (Get it at the House of Paper shop) I used the Tags sheet and cut into 6 pages to make a mini-album featuring my friendship with Amy. I gave it to her today.


And this is an acrylic album featuring My Little Shoebox. (Also can be bought at the HOP shop)


And this is a fun kit we were given from Chiara to work with using some Karen Foster and Little Yellow Bicycle:


I love making little mini-albums...so fun!

Comments

Chiara said…
you totally rocked this all
Jill Oriente said…
Love what you did with this! I think I need to get some, too.
Unknown said…
Hello! Such cute projects! You are the queen of minis girl! :)
Linda said…
Wow -- this stuff is amazing!!!
Jen Mc said…
These are fabulous, my dear! I like mini albums too.
Thanks for sharing and have a fantastic weekend.

Popular Posts