date night

So, Orlando and I had our 12 year Anniversary last Sunday. But due to work schedules and what-not, we didn't get to go out until last night. (And actually, now that I think about it, this is the first date night that we've had in about two years!) I had a gift-certificate to this Brazilizn steakhouse in Tampa that someone from work gave to me awhile back. The restaurant is called Boizao. It was really good. It's basically buffet style. In the middle of the restaurant they have all these veggies and salad and chesses. And then at your table you get a card that you flip to green when you want more meat and red when you don't.

And these guys walk around with huge skewers of meat and shave off some of it for you right at your table. And they just keep bringing more meat. It was crazy! The food was really good too. And at one point I asked one of the waiters to take a photo of us:

Orlando looked embarrassed that I even asked. (Heck! I'm a scrapbooker! I'm ALWAYS taking photos!) So I mentioned to the guy that it was our anniversary so it would seem less "weird" that I wanted him to take our photo. Well, the waiter (he wasn't even our waiter) must've gone back to tell the rest of the staff because before you know it, a dozen Brailian guys are singing Happy Anniversary in Portugese to us! Orlando looked like he wanted to hide under the table. I loved it!! I wanted them to do it again so I could record them singing on my camera!! HAHA Anyway...it was a very nice dinner.
Wow...don't we look old and tired?

Comments

Chiara said…
Oh you guys look great. I haven't been to a Brazilian steak house in years. WE have a couple of good ones not to far away either.
Heather said…
Steve loves Boizao...we had our office Christmas Party there...he actually didn't eat anything all day so that he could load up at dinner! LOL!

Popular Posts