Harry vs Rachel

So, I recorded the Rachel Ray show on Wednesday because Harry Connick, Jr. was on. I just finally got enough nerve to watch it today. I kept putting it off because I knew I would have to hear that woman's voice...but for the love of Harry, I had to.

The opening credits alone was enough to make me gag.















So, I muted it and fastfowarded through the show until....ahhh, my sweet Harry came on the screen.














And then this woman kept interrupting him. And asking him stupid questions. I tried to plug my ears and ffwd at the same time, but it didn't really work.


So, overall...it was a lame interview. He was suppose to be the "mystery taster" but he didn't get to eat anything. ??? And she asked him these dumb questions. I mean...I could've done a MUCH better interview then that!

Comments

Heather said…
ROTFLMAO! Totally loving the pics!
kaj said…
I know! She didn't even give him something to eat!
kaj said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
kaj said…
I know! She didn't even give him something to eat!

Popular Posts