Avatar

The girls have been at my sis-in-law's house for the last few days so Orlando and I decided to do dinner and a movie last night. We went and saw Avatar. Now, I HATE going to the movies with a passion! The sound is either too loud or too quiet. The picture is either shifted too much to the left/right or out of focus. The floors are sticky. The seats are uncomfortable. Someone inevitably sits behind me and kicks my chair constantly or talks throughout the whole thing. I can continue if you wish... Anyway, you get my point. But I obliged and went to see it after dinner. We chose the 3D version. I thought we'd get those cheesy glasses you get at the themeparks that make the stupid ride look almost 3D. They always give me a headache. However, these glasses were quite nice and it really made the movie come to life! It was amazing! The colors and graphics of this movie were unreal! You couldn't tell where the CG began and the real-life ended! Plus the story-line was pretty good too. If you get a chance, GO see it in 3D! I'd give it an "A" for sure! It was totally worth it to see it on the big screen!

Comments

Popular Posts