Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist

Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
So, I normally insist on reading the book before I watch the movie because the book is usually always better. However, this time I did it backwards. I didn't even really know about this book. And I didn't really know about the movie until I watched it free on Netflix one weekend...and then I watched it again because I quite enjoyed it. I'm torn as to whether I liked the movie or book better because there were quite a lot of differences between the two. So I'll just say they were both equally good.

The one thing I really missed from the book was the infamous "Caroline with the gum in the toilet" scene. (But I'm secretly glad I didn't have to read about it again because the scene from the movie is still burned into my brain and will probably haunt me for all time.)

The best quote from the book:
"The mind has an ear of its own and sometimes memory is the fiercest f@#*ing DJ alive."

(that's another problem I had with the book....why the need for so much cursing???)

View all my reviews >>

Comments

Popular Posts