2009 - a Year in Review

Our theme this week over at the House of Paper is "The Good, the Bad, and the Funny of 2009 - A Year in Review." Here are my layouts.

This layout is a summary of what went on in our family this year. I used the fabulous Sassfras Amplify paper line with the large alpha and My Little Shoebox mini red alphas. (the scan is wonky and looks crooked, but it's NOT in real life!)


And on this layout I listed my top 5s for the year. (Now, they may not have been released in 2009, but they were all new to me this past year.) I used the KI Memories Flourish line with the Flourish Glitter Borders and Stickers and Good Tidings glitter alphas and some more My Little Shoebox mini alphas.



Don't forget, the House of Paper's Open Call for our Design Team! Come check us out: House of Paper Blog

Comments

Popular Posts