It Might Get Loud


I got this from Netflix last week. I started watcing it and realized "Hold the phone...my Dad's gonna like this!" My parents came for a visit this weekend. So I waited to watch the rest of it with him. Watching this little gem of a documentary with my dad made it even better. When some old footage popped on the screen or they'd talk about a certain guitar, I'd pause the movie for a sec because he'd start to tell me a little story about the music group or tell me about interesting facts the guitar. This movie was an awesome way to combine three different generations of amazing guitarists. After watching it, even my dad appreciated the Edge and Jack White (though he had never heard of either). I'd give this movie 5 stars! Really really good.

Comments

Jen Mc said…
Hmmmm - thanks! Sounds interesting, I'll have to try to track this one down.
Hope all is well with you & yours.
HUGS!

Popular Posts