A Perfect Day Would Be...

Our Design Team theme this week over at the House of Paper was "a Perfect Day Would Be..." I could've gone all serious on this topic and told you how I really felt...but what fun is that? haha I chose to take a more silly route this week:
I used the new Fancy Pants Frosted collection for this one. It's a letter to me from my feet reminding me of the simple pleasures in life.




And this is the new Fancy Pants Vintage Valentine. I would love to get all my online scrap gals together to scrap! How fun would that be?!?




I love the new Teresa Collins Tear Drops...they look like little chandelier dangly things. haha I used them on both layouts. They come in a pack and I took them apart to use one on each layout.

Comments

Unknown said…
I love these!!! Especially your toes one! You are so talented!

Popular Posts