I will not be snarky.

I will not be snarky.
I will not be snarky.
I won't!
Lather rinse repeat.
I will not be....oh who am I kidding.

So I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Or rather, I woke up just fine but somebody put me on the wrong side of the bed. (not mentioning any names here.) So whilst (ha! inside joke...there I am being snarky again...*eyeroll*) getting ready for work, I kept repeating this in my head: "I'm not snarky. I'm happier then a bird with a flippin french fry!"

So I bite my tongue and actually manage to leave the house without saying one snarky comment. (well, maybe one slipped out, but who's counting.)

I get into my car. My nice clean, vacuumed, scrubbed down car that I JUST cleaned the other day. Now, hubby had to borrow my car yesterday and I politely asked him to "Keep my car CLEAN! Don't leave any of your freakin' trash in it!" Well, guess what I found in my cupholder??? A Blow-Pop wrapper and sticky lollipop stick!!! Not only was it trash, it was STICKY trash!! He didn't even bother to wrap the gooey stick inside the wrapper! ARRRGH.

So what did my snarky self do?? I carefully took the stick and wrapper, got out of my car, walked PAST the outside garbage can, and jammed it onto the side of HIS car window right above his door handle. The gooey candy stick helped it stay in place on the glass window. This way he won't miss this little message from me when he takes the girls to school this morning.

Ahh. I feel better. It's kinda like the horse head left in that guy's bed from the Godfather. Or Tony Soprano leaving a dead fish for someone. They were warning messages. Well, this is my message...PICK UP YOUR FLIPPIN TRASH! I'M NOT YOUR MAID!

Wonder if he'll get the message.
Blow-Pops











+ Car Window












= My SNARKY Message

Comments

Latharia said…
Sing it sister!!!! I would have no tolerance for that. From a 3 year old yes ... older than 3, NO FREAKING WAY!
Chiara said…
Good for you. So happy you took a stand and I would of done that except my DH likes the car immaculate.
Lis said…
Yay! Sock it to him!
Unknown said…
LOL!!!!!! Love it!!
Dawn Lindstrom said…
you crack me up...I could NEVER get away with this.
Jill Oriente said…
Sounds like something I would do lol!

Popular Posts