5 for Friday

It's been a rough week for me. I went to the dentist to have some work done and my TMJ flared up and has made me miserable. And then I couldn't sleep last night. But I'm going to be happy today. Here are 5 of my favorite things this week:

Vintage Jewelry
I've been looking for a vintage looking necklace with chains like this one I found on etsy.

But the ones I've been seeing are around $20/$30 plus shipping. I was shopping with the girls last week at Marshall's and found a black shirt with a VERY similar necklace attached...for only $12! And I can take the necklace off to wear with other things. I love finding deals like that!

Magazine Subscriptions
I love it when I can find bargains when renewing my scrapbooking magazine subscriptions. I just renewed Scrapbook, Etc. for 2 years for the price of one. Love that!


Administrative Professionals Day
So Secretaries Day (errr, I mean Administrative Professionals Day if I'm being PC)was this Wednesday and our boss took us out to lunch at Ruby Tuesdays. I am in love with their fruit teas. All of the flavors are good but mango is my favorite. They are delicious...and you get free refills. (And if you ask nicely they'll give you a free refill to-go as well!) Had a great burger as well.


NetFlix Instant Movies

Ok, so NetFlix is pretty great...you get movies mailed to you every couple of days as soon as you return the last one. BUT, I totally love the NetFlix Instant movies. While they don't have brand new movies, they do have a large assortment of older favorites as well as TV series! Plug it into the TV through the xBox and I'm all set!

Pizza Night!

I love knowing that I get to go home and eat pizza for dinner. I adore pizza...but it has to be good NY style...none of this Domino's crap.

Happy Friday! :)

Comments

Jill Oriente said…
Love your list! Hope this next week is better for you {{hugs}}. Love the new look of your blog :)
Jen Mc said…
Great list! I love your blog look. (I haven't forgotten about my 'assignment' - it will happen this week)
Have a great week - hope you're feeling better!
Heather said…
you know what, no one in my office even acknowledged Administrative Professional Day :(

Popular Posts