April PageMaps

Can I tell you that I am just giddy today?? One of my layouts is featured on the PageMaps website for April!! Ok, so it's not quite like being published in a book or anything (ahem...I beleive I may have a another post in the future discussing future publication somewhere *insert big cheesy grin*)...BUT in my book it's certainly an honor! I appreciate PageMaps for the beautiful sketches and the accompanying layouts for always providing inspiration on those days when a little extra spark of creativity is needed.
So here's the sketch I was provided:

And here's my layout:

I used all products from the House of Paper: new Crate Paper Brook collection, My Little Shoebox Mini Alphas and Sprinkle Glaze Alphas, and some Stickles.
You can see my layout on both the PageMaps website as well as the April PageMaps Newsletter.
What a great way for me to start April! :)

Comments

Heather said…
Hey, in my book, it counts as being published! I was lucky enough to be featured one month as well and was pretty dang giddy too! Way to go - gorgeous LO as always.
jacquie said…
wooot! congrats Amanda! I love your layout.
Marianna said…
*LOVE* this layout!!!! This line was one of my top ones for the winter release. I *heart* crate paper...

Popular Posts