Beautiful Bloggers!

I got this awarded to me by Jill over at her blog "Drawn 2 Scrapping." Thanks, Jill! :)




Terms of the award: Must list 10 things about yourself, thank the person who gave it to you and pass it onto 10 wonderful bloggers:

10 THINGS ABOUT ME
1. I love to sniff & fondle new scrap paper when it arrives on my doorstep from the House of Paper. There's something about new paper that is mesmerizing...I don't want to cut it up for awhile.
2. I love it when my toenails are painted.
3. I love it when books I've reserved at the library come in. Books on hold...just for ME!
4. I crack my ankles frequently. It freaks people out.
5. I hate sneakers...except for Converse. And even those I don't wear a lot.
6. I really don't like the customer service part of my job. I hate answering the phones at work...ugh.
7. I wish I had more time to play my piano, read, and scrap.
8. I love Ruby Tuesday's Mango Iced Tea. Mmm.
9. I prefer salty snacks over sweet snacks.
10. I need a new iPod...mine is completely full. I have to delete songs to add new ones. :(


And now, my turn to pass this on to 10 other wonderful bloggers!
1) Jacquie
2) Mari
3) Jen
4) Gina
5) Suzanne
6) Lady Grace
7) Audrey
8) Mimi
9) Karen
10) Debbi T

Hope you all keep it going & recognize your fellow bloggers/scrappers!

Comments

Marianna said…
awww thank you!!!! This is so fun, I can't wait to play!!!! :o)

-Mari
LG said…
Thanks hun! MWAH!
twinsand2boys said…
do the bloggers have to be scrappers?
No, Suzanne...pick whomever is deserving! :)
Stacey said…
I cheated... is that okay??

Popular Posts