Five Favorites for Friday!

Ok, I missed last Friday because I was busy with the family since we all had the day off. But I want to get into the habit of posting my 5 favorites every Friday. I think it's good to remind myself of the little things in life that make me happy.

McDonald's Iced Tea
It's freshly brewed. It's in a huge cup. It's got lots of ice. And it's only $1. Of course I get the unsweet tea. I had a headache this morning so I ran through the drive-thru and picked up a bacon (welldone), egg and cheese biscuit and a large unsweet tea. Mmmmm. Pop a few Excedrin along with that and I'll be feeling better in no time.

The Blind Side
Ok, so it wasn't a phenomenal movie. But it was good. We watched it as a family last night and we all enjoyed it. It's so hard to find a movie that we'll all watch and actually like.

The Public Library

I love reading but hate paying for books I may or may not like. Can I just tell you how appreciative I am of our public library? They have a great website that I can put things on hold and then they email me when they're ready for pickup. So I walk-in, check-out, and walk-out. AND if they don't happen to have a book I want, they will get it from another library from across the state! How cool is that?

Glimmer Mist

Ok, so I'm a little late hopping on this band-wagon. But better late than never. I'm hesitant to try new things with my scrapbooking especially when it involves tools (go ahead, rub it in Amy, Karen & Heather...) or something potentially messy. Glimmer Mist is a liquid spray...hence...MESSY. But the HOP just got some in stock so I had to try it out. Whoa. It is wicked cool. Spray it in a shoebox and it's not too messy either. I'm hooked. I just bought more!

Bob Marley Fridays

So I have a tradition at work. Friday afternoons, I crank up the Bob Marley at my desk. It's the perfect way to get me in the mood for the weekend. I've been doing it long enough that even my workmate will pop his head in my office on Friday afternoon's and ask "You got Bob on yet?" :)

What are your favorites today? Hope you enjoy your Friday!

Comments

Heather said…
I totally skimped out on doing this last week...I felt so crappy I just couldn't muster up the energy...must try and get back to it this week.

Popular Posts