Glimmer Mist/Smooch Fun!

I've totally been having fun lately with my new Glimmer Mist and Smooch! (smooch...such a fun word to say. SMOOCH! Go ahead...no one is listening. Say it outloud! There...wasn't that fun? haha)

Here are some flowers the I glammed up:

I used Glimmer Mist Pink Taffy and Smooch Sassy Pink Paint just on the edges on the left one and Glimmer Mist Suede on the right. I LOVE how they shimmer!!


I used Glimmer Mist Pink Taffy on this homemade flower. The middle was made with pearl seed-beads and Glossy Accents.


And here's another homemade flower with Smooch Wineberry.


Just bought more from the House of Paper...can't wait to make more flowers this week!

Comments

LG said…
Hi there! Sorry, its been a while since I visited your blog. Work is crazy, can you imagine, my boss asked me to work for 6-7days a week. Sigh

Anyway thanks for still dropping by and leaving a comment to my blog. You are such a sweet friend.

Thanks for sharing those flowers! Will try that
Heather said…
I think it safe to say you are addicted! ;)
Chiara said…
totally loving your work. You have really been inspiring me to find more time
Unknown said…
Wandered over from Jill's blog! LOVELY Layouts!

Popular Posts