I'm on the cover of CK!



***Insert jaw-dropping look of shock here!!!*** I know, right?!?! It's too good to be true...because it ISN'T true! haha Had you fooled for a second, didn't I??? I found this mock CK cover on their website. (Click here to make your own and fool your friends.) How much fun is that?

For more fun, don't forget to visit the House of Paper this weekend....it's NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING DAY on Saturday and we'll be partying Friday - Sunday. Come join the festivities and get your creative on.

Comments

Gina said…
That is hilarious!!!! Although your work should be on the cover!!!! You talented thing you. ;) Love it!
Heather said…
You should be on the cover!
Chiara said…
I was getting ready to scream out loud for you. Love this
twinsand2boys said…
I could see you on the cover...haha...I guess I should read first before I comment on the message board huh?
You have me COMPLETELY going! You turkey, LOL!! Love it!
Jill Oriente said…
ditto ditto & ditto lol!
Latharia said…
You are too funny. I wish I lived closer & could just hang out with you. :) Your humor & boundless energy are to be envied! :D

Popular Posts