Mini-Album Week over at HOP

It's mini-album time over at the House of Paper. Here's what I came up with:


I had SO much fun making this mini-album. I used a TON of new My Little Shoebox products! The album is a Maya Road Coaster Chipboard Blossom Book from my stash. (as well as some ribbon) But everything else was from HOP: My Little Shoebox Flying High pp, overlay & diecut, Imaginary Friends pp, Just Add Butter pp, Lil Critter pp, Mini-Alphas and Sprinkle Alphas (multiple colors), Who's There overlay, Imagine a Forest overlay, Wonderful overlay, Sky's the Limit Diecut...and Stickles (multiple colors). Phew! It was a lot of work but I love how it turned out.




















If you've made it this far, thanks for looking! :) Happy Tuesday.

Comments

Heather said…
You are amazing. This album is just beyond words! I am so inspired.
twinsand2boys said…
love your mini album...those flowers on the front rock! Ive tried to make them and Im not doing something right...
Jill Oriente said…
This is freakin adorable!
Anonymous said…
I love love love this!!! So glad you showed us every page! I was wondering what your 10 things were!!
Amy

Popular Posts