5 for Friday

I missed last week because I played hooky from work and went to a winery with my family. So without further ado here are 5 of my favorite things right now....

Vino!

How can I go to a winery and not include wine as one of my favorites from the week??? Let's just say that I've already gone through a couple of bottles. (Hey...it was National Scrapbook Day last Saturday and I was celebrating, wasn't I?) The Lakeridge Winery was great! Free tours and tastings!! (How can you go wrong with free tastings?? haha) My favorite was the Southern White.

New Bath Towels

My husband and I are going on 13 years of marriage. We got a whole butt-load of towels at our bridal shower and have used them for all these years. But, we decided the towels need to finally retire and I bought new towels. There is nothing nicer then stepping out of a shower and using a nice big fluffy towel!

Painted Toenails

There is just something about painting my toenails that makes my feet feel happy. (Even my jacked-up crooked 4th toe feels happy with a painted toenail!)

Panera Bread
I think I could eat here everyday...well, at least a few times a week. I love their sandwiches and soups and salads and breads...it's all good.

Like a Boss

So my boss is gone for the next month which means I get to feel like one for awhile! :) Well, I still have a sub boss, but things always get nice a quiet for awhile during times like this. Ahhhhh.

Enjoy your Friday!

Comments

kaj said…
I'm with you on the new towels. We've been married 20 years. I think we should all get a marriage shower every 10 years so our friends could give us new gifts like wedding presents.

Oh, and I <3 Panera, too. Gotta have me some Fuji Apple Chicken Salad.
Latharia said…
You are too funny. And I think I may be due some new towels myself. :) And I'm with Karen ... if people manage to make it to the 10 year mark when so many don't, I think we should re-shower each other! :D

Popular Posts