just some little My Little Shoebox sugar...


Just another layout using some My Little Shoebox. A lot of this is the Just Add Butter line (40% off right now over at House of Paper!) and some mix-n-match diecuts, papers, overlays and alphas all from MLS. And lovin the Glimmer Mist! I mixed two different colors for the flowers and sprayed the chipboard alpha too! This layout is about my friend Rebecca who moved to NJ. I miss her, but everytime we see each other, we pick right back up where we left off...love that about her! :)

Have a great Tuesday!

Comments

twinsand2boys said…
cute layout! Love your work!
Debbi Tehrani said…
Really cute page, Amanda! Love the swirls!

HMITM DT call deadline is June 6. I just realized I didn't put that in the call, but I just added it to the blog.
Chiara said…
this is wonderful.

Popular Posts